2. The seller and the owner of thisisme.pl is Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. [Polish Real Estate Fund, joint-stock company] with registered office in Gdynia 81-589, ul. Lubczykowa 2a/1, entered to the entrepreneur register of National Court Register kept by the District Court of Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII th Economic Division of National Court Register under the number KRS 0000549141, tax id. no. [NIP] PL9581668476, statistical no. [Regon] 361050811.
3. Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. takes care of privacy of the Customers, who visit thisisme.pl.
§ 1 How do we collect data?
1. Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. collects information concerning the Customers (email, address, telephone numer) in case of registration of the Customer on thisisme.pl. the Customers can change his personal date anytime.
2. When the Customer visits thisisme.pl some additional information is obtained automatically (IP address of your computer or external IP address of internet provider, domain name, type of browser, time of access, type of operating system).
3. Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. may also collect navigation data of the Customers including information concerning links and references that they decide to click.
4. Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. may also collect navigation data of the Customers for marketing purposes means especially the consent for receiving commercial information from the seller (newsletter) or advertisers associated with the seller.
§ 2 How do we use the collected data?
1. In case of registration of the Customer on thisisme.pl his data are used in order to: assure possibility of purchasing products in a shop, including completion of submitted orders and delivery. In case of purchasing in a shop, personal data may be transferred to a courier company cooperating with Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o.
2. When the Customer pays for the ordered product via PayU, his personal data are transferred to PayU S.A. with registered office in Poznań within the scope necessary for execution of sale agreement.
3. When the Customer pays for the ordered Product via Paypal, his personal data are transferred to Paypal company with registered office in Luxemburg within the scope necessary for execution of sale agreement.
4. Navigation data may be used in order to assure better service, analyse statistical data, and adapt thisisme.pl to the Customers’ preferences.
§ 3 Cookies mechanism, IP address
1. Thisisme.pl uses small files that are called cookies. They are saved by Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. at the computer of a person, who visits the shop if the browser allows to do it. A cookie file usually contains the name of domain of its origin, its “expiry” time and individual, randomly selected number that identifies this file. The data that are collected with help of such files help to adjust the products offered by Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. to individual preferences and actual needs of the Customers who visit the shop.
2. The mechanism of cookies is safe for computers of the Customers who visit thisisme.pl. Nevertheless, the Customers can limit or switch off the access of cookies files to their computers using the browser settings. In such case, it will be still possible to use the shop, beyond the use that requires cookies.
3. Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. may collect your IP addresses. IP address enables an access to the internet. In most cases it is assigned to a computer dynamically, it changes each time a computer is connected to the internet and for this reason it is commonly seen as non-personal identifying information. IP address is used by Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. during detecting technical problems connected with the server, performing statistical analysis (e.g. defining in which regions there are most views), it is also an information that is useful for management and improvement of shop, as well as for safety purposes and possible identification of unwanted automatic programmes for browsing the shop.
4. Thisisme.pl contains links and references to other websites. Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. is not the owner of those websites, therefore does not take responsible for the rules of privacy protection that are applied there.
§ 4 Access to data
1. Customer delivers his personal data freely, however not giving these information during registration unable registration in thisisme.pl, completion of submitted orders and delivery.
2. Only authorised employees of Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. have direct access to the Customers’ personal data collected in thisisme.pl.
3. Your data may also be disclosed to entities entitled to obtain them pursuant to applicable law, above all, to relevant judicial authorities and entities indicated in paragraph “How do we use the collected data?”.
4. Customer may remove his personal data from the dataset in case of termination of agreement with Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. within 14 days from reporting this task.
5. Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. may refuse to remove the Customer’s data if he violated the shop’s regulations and preserving data is necessary to explain such circumstances and to define responsibility.
6. If the Customer subscribes a newsletter, he can remove his email from our list by choosing an appropriate function in thisisme.pl.
§ 5 Security means
1. Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. applies security means that ensure protection of the Customers’ personal against loss, inappropriate use and modification. Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. undertakes to protect all the Customers’ personal data in accordance with standards of safety protection and confidentiality.
2. Fenicjanin Sp. z o.o. protect all the Customers’ personal data in accordance with Act dated August 29, 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 204 item 1182 uniform text) so that third persons have no access to them.
3. Date of last modification: 01.02.2016.